Pages

Facebook

Morocco, The cheapest tours of Morocco from Marrakech to Essaouira (see our rates).

Who Are We ???

My name is Khalid and I'm Moroccan with Berber and Arab origins. I'm married and have four children.

I am what one calls in Marrakech and more widely in Morocco, an official mountain guide as opposed to a city guide whose job is to organize visits of Moroccan architectural chefs-d'oeuvres.

You wish to visit Marrakech and its Medina, the palm grove or Jemaa el fna square, go around the desert, ride a mule and be a paying guest somewhere in the Ourika valley, visit the numerous Saadian tombs, the Bahia palace or conquer the High Atlas or shop in the souks, visit typical, beautiful and authentic Morocco?


You'd like several days on a round trip starting from Marrakech, visit a particular site in or out of Marrakech, a simple hike around town or in the Medina, you have a limited or unlimited (laugh) budget? You have young children or you are someone with restricted mobility?

You'd like to visit the Marrakech souk or better still a village one to do some shopping? You'd love to ride in the desert on a dromedary's back before relaxing in a Spa or hamman and enjoy all kinds of scents and poetry...

I can assure you'll have great memories of Marrakech...

I don't know if this is a pledge of trust, but in 2005 I took part in Eric's Bergel TV report on Morocco: in fact I'm staging my life (My beautiful Pigeot for France 3 -equivalent of BBC regional programs).

So there it is, I think I've told you the essentials: for more details click here.

For any further information, contact me as you wish:

- contact form on the home page

- Mobile phone on to 00212 6 50 94 10 24.

PS: See rates from our other partners, they are much higher than ours, some even offer water bottles, we do not do it but if you want I can stop at a grocery store on the road ... from 80 euros for 8 or 10 euros per person I organized a very nice trip during which I would tell you the history of my country Morocco.

4 commentaires:

  1. Khalid is a wonderful guide and an excellent driver. We enjoyed it very much to be on tour with him to the Atlas mountains and to Essaouira. We will come back again to take part in a langer roundtrip through Marocco.
    Very recommendable!

    Kai and Cornelia Kricheldorff


    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My husband and I did a one day excurssion to the Atlas Mountains with Khalid and it was a wonderful experience. We really look forward to going back to Morocco to further explore the desert and mountains. He is an excellent guide, very patient and it is clear he is proud of his country and wants his guests to make the best experience of their tour. Thank you Khalid for everything and looking forward to seeing you again very soon.
    Liliana and Robert

    RépondreSupprimer